We are a "Ministry of Ministers" established by God under the leadership of Pastor Dianne E. Haynes. We are called to the inner city of Chicago with a mission to preach and teach the uncompromised Gospel of Jesus Christ "...who is the same yesterday, today and forever." We are a Non-denominational, Full-Gospel, Bible Believing Church.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We believe Jesus is the Son of God and Savior of the World. He is the only Way to Salvation. (John 3:16, John 14:6)
2. We believe that all men are born sinners in need of a Savior. (Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23)
3. We believe that everyone must accept Jesus for themselves, believing on Him and receiving Him in their hearts as Lord and Savior in order to be saved. (Romans 10:9-10).
4. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. This gift is for today and is part of the life of the believer. (Acts 1:8, Acts 2:1-4, Mark 16:15-18)
5. We believe that praying in tongues is an important part of the life of the believer. (Jude 20, Romans 8:26-28)
6. We believe in the Gifts of the Spirit - Active today and in the church. (Mark 16:15-18, 1 Corinthians 12:1-11)
7. We believe in the "Five-fold Ministry". (Ephesians 4:11-12)
8. We believe in the ministry to the sick by the laying on of hands. We believe God still heals supernaturally today. (Mark 16:18, James 5:14-15)